Hardwood floor resurfacing is the most popular service we provide at Fabulous Floors. Resurfacing is the best option for hardwood floors with minimal wear, fading, and scratches. Daily traffic alone causes these damages over time, but we offer affordable restoration services to make your hardwood floors look new again! If you feel your floors could use more extensive refinishing services, check out our refinishing services.
Hardwood Floor Resurfacing
If your floors have some light scratches and visible wear, resurfacing is the perfect service for your needs. Our friendly experts at Fabulous Floors will simply sand and buff away these small damages and apply a coat of polyurethane for an extended shine and protection.
Hardwood resurfacing leaves the color and integrity of your hardwood floors intact. It is also a “green” service, meaning environmentally friendly. No airborne dust or fumes will be produced as we work in your home. You also won’t need to leave your home or clean up a mess when we leave. Resurfacing is cost-effective, at only $0.99 per square foot and can be completed within hours.
Top Ten Reasons To Use Fabulous Floors For Hardwood Floor Resurfacing:
- Saves money. Hardwood resurfacing will cost you much less than traditional refinishing.
- Instantly adds value to your home. This is important, especially when you sell.
- Time-saving. Most Fabulous Floors® resurfacing treatments can be done in a few hours.
- Durable finish. Final finish is long-lasting polyurethane. We give you the options of satin, gloss, or semi-gloss.
- Properly sealed hardwood floors withstand heavy traffic, make cleaning easier and harbor fewer dust allergens.
- Dust-free. There is no mess or airborne dust particles with our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Nicks and scratches in your floors finish are gently sanded without removing precious wood.
- We do the work for you. There’s no lugging heavy equipment, purchasing products or spending the time doing it yourself.
- You’ll never have to deal with or worry about worn out hardwood floors again!
- There is absolutely nothing to clean up after we’re gone.